Thursday, December 1, 2011

What do Crest® and Oral-B® Pro-Health FOR ME and Oral-B® Stages and Disney's Cars II Movie have in common?

Crest & Oral-B Pro-Health For Me




Recently I had the pleasure of hosting a MommyParties sponsored by Oral-B Stage III & Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health FOR ME.  I received this wonderful package of Oral-B Stage III Brushes, Oral-B Stages Flossers, Pro-Health FOR ME Brushes, Pro-Health FOR ME toothpaste, Pro-Health FOR ME Floss Picks, Pro-Health FOR ME Rinse and Cars II Gummy Vitamins.  That wasn't all, I also received a Disney's Cars II movie DVD and popcorn/popcorn boxes! 

Oh yeah - party in the house!! 

I had my 12 year old and 7 year old invite some friends over on Cyber Monday.  Yes, their moms were glad to have them out of their hair for a few hours - you're welcome ladies. 

We shared some tips and trivia for healthier teeth.  I actually learned a thing or two also.  We played a game of Yucky Mouth vs. Healthy Mouth and discussed the benefits of using the products I received.  Fortunately for me my kids are very good with their oral hygiene.  My son actually loves going to the dentist and asks me all the time when is it time for his next cleaning.  My daughter is beginning the braces phase so keeping her teeth clean is a must. 




The tweens headed for the hills but the younger crowd couldn't wait to watch the Cars II movie. 




Each child went home with a goodie bag of products to try out and some great coupons to use when it is time to replace their supply.

My kids love the products.  We had actually received a very small sample tube of the Pro-Health FOR ME paste some time ago from our dentist and my son has been begging me to buy it for him because he loves the flavor of it.  Now he is in love with the floss picks and rinse.  The floss picks are great because now I won't find balls of floss stuffed down my sink drain - LOL! 

Disclaimer: This post and my home party made possible by MomSelect in partnership with Crest® and Oral-B® Pro-Health FOR ME and Oral-B® Stages who provided us with the products mentioned above to keep and to share with our friends. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and the product itself did not persuade my personal beliefs or views. I was under no obligation to write a positive review.

No comments: