Saturday, July 23, 2011

Free Pizza - Where can I get me some?!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a pizza fanatic.  I love pizza.  If I could eat pizza every single day I would. No lie.

So I get this email asking me to join the FRESCHETTA™ FRESH CONNECTION™ Team and spread the word about a FREE FRESCHETTA® By The Slice pizza event occurring on August 4th, 2011. Yeah, you heard me - free pizza.  I'm all for free and pizza, so here are the nitty gritty details:

On Thursday July 28th, 2011 the website http://www.freefreschetta.com/ will be available for people to sign up for a reminder email and view a preview of the events to come with host Mike Rylander. Then on August 4th the reminder email will be sent to those that signed up, and the event will be live at 11 AM on that day for all to sign up!

FRESCHETTA® By The Slice is a single slice, cut from a whole FRESCHETTA® pizza, made with the same premium ingredients for that same fresh-tasting goodness found in all FRESCHETTA® pizzas. They have a patented-microwave tray for cooking all four varieties of FRESCHETTA® By The Slice so you can have oven-baked taste right out of the microwave. I know, right? I'm always on the go with the kids - softball, tang soo do, bowling, CCD, Boy Scouts, etc. This is perfect for us - especially since my kids share my love for pizza.  They come in four different flavors:  Six Cheese Medley - BBQ Recipe Chicken - Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom - Vegetable Medley.  Can't go wrong there.

This event is a great way to try out FRESCHETTA® By The Slice and get to do so for FREE! On the day of the event there will also be fun, interactive contests where additional coupons will be awarded. Don't forget to sign up!


mmmm - yummy  :o)


Disclosure:  I participated in this campaign as a FRESCHETTA FRESH CONNECTION Blog Member and am eligible for a prize drawing.  All opinions stated in the post are my own.

No comments: