Saturday, November 6, 2010

The glowing green toxic kind of stain

On Halloween my kids wear those glowstick necklaces for safety. I think it is really so Dad can tell quickly which is his kid or not.

This Halloween, when my son got home and was taking off the costume he decided it would be cool to twirl the necklace in the air as fast as he could to see the eerie glowing swirl it made in the air.  Unfortunately he did this in my family room.  Even more unfortunate for us was that fact that it broke - yep.

If you've ever had this lovely concoction flung all over your piano, walls, carpet, etc. you feel  my pain.  The only pro to it is that if you turn the lights off you know exactly where it all went.  The con is that it doesn't just wash up with warm soap and water. 

I was fortunate that the people at Turtle Wax had sent me a sample a long while ago of some carpet cleaner and I was even more fortunate that it was under my kitchen sink where I could grab it quickly.  I was very pleasantly surprised that it was easy to use, it smelled pleasant and worked great!  I guess it isn't just for the car after all.  Thanks Turtle Wax!



PS:  Turtle Wax is having a Facebook promotion during the month of November. They will be giving away four $50 Walmart Gift Cards to their Facebook Fans. All they have to do to enter is post "I'm thankful for (whatever they are thankful for)" and thats it. The winners will be chosen randomly each week. Here's the lilnk to their Facebook page www.facebook.com/turtlewaxtommy - go enter for a chance for some Christmas cash $!

Disclaimer: I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting but I was given free product to sample. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and the product itself did not persuade my personal beliefs or views. I was under no obligation to write a review.of any kind.

No comments: