Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Family Taco Night


We have taco night at least twice a month.  Sometimes more when there are softball games to run off to.

It could be hard shells or tortilla.  Sometimes I like to just make a taco salad and other times (especially during Steelers football games) we like to put tortilla chips on a cookie sheet, cover them with the seasoned ground meat, cheese, onions and black olives and bake until the cheese is all melty.  Always yummy with Old El Paso!

Any way you eat 'em the best part of family taco night is that there is no stress and no fuss and everyone can make their dish just the way they like it. 
No whiners!
  
To  keep the family laughing at the dinner table, you can have some fun with El Tacodor™, the world’s only Family Taco Night Game. With El Tacodor, you can challenge one another to quick fire trivia, wordplay and pantomime.  You can download instructions, a score card, and a challenge sheet for even more fun on Family Taco Night!  We didn't keep score or anything but the topics for discussion are a lot of fun. 

We even printed out the "Certificate of Awesomeness" for Diva and Boy Child.  Diva was the gassiest and Boy Child was the most talkative.


You can save by visiting  http://www.myblogspark.com/uc/main/b069/
to download a printable coupon for $0.60 off any two Old El Paso products today!



Boy Child has not yet warmed up to the wonderful flavors of tacos -
but he gives them a taste each time.
He just really enjoyed eating out of the chili pepper plate!



WIN IT!



One (1) Old El Paso “Family Taco Night” prize pack which includes:
a packet of Old El Paso Taco Seasoning,
a Cactus Chip and Dip Serving dish,
a set of 3 Fiesta Chili Pepper serving dishes and
a $10 gift card to purchase your taco fixings



HOW TO ENTER
(Continental U.S. residents only, please.)


1 Entry:  Just leave me a comment (with your valid email address) telling me your favorite way to eat tacos.

1 Entry:  Tweet or post on Facebook about the giveaway and provide me with the link.

1 Entry:  Follow me on either Twitter, Facebook, or Google Friend Connect and leave me a comment telling me so.


Contest ends at 11:59pm EST November 1, 2010.
Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.


Thank you - Good Luck!


Disclaimer:  I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting but I was given free the same prize pack listed above from Old El Paso through MyBlogSpark in exchange for getting the word out about Family Taco Night. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and the product itself did not persuade my personal beliefs or views. I was under no obligation to write a positive review.























17 comments:

Mami2jcn said...

I love them with avocado.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I follow you on GFC.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Nofearon said...

I love them with turkey mesat and lots of Sour cream

Nofearon said...

I fillow you on GFC
Nofearon@rocketmail.com

Cathy said...

I love them with sour cream!

cbobbycat at yahoo.com

Cathy said...

I follow you on GFC

cbobbycat at yahoo dot com

KittyCat said...

WOw you always have the best stuff.
Wanted to let you know that I had to dump the soccermom blog. was getting harrassed.
new blog is
TheRealPerception.blogspot.com
Come check it out!

Ronda said...

I love eating them with lettice, tomatoes, onion, black olives, cheese and hot sauce.

rrudnick@netnet.net

Ronda said...

I follow you with GFC.

rrudnick@netnet.net

ape2016 said...

I like mine with meat, then cheese (so it gets melty), then lots of shredded lettuce in a crunchy corn shell!
Not fancy, but oh soooooo good. BTW your little tortilla bowls on the pepper plate looks so good! I need to try that sometime!
ape2016(at)aol(dot)com

ape2016 said...

follow via gfc

Elaine said...

I love it with lettuce tomatos and cheese!

www.clothedmuch.com

Toystory said...

First, we like ours in soft taco shells, with cheese, salsa, onions and lettuce.
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com

Toystory said...

Following on GFC
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com

hmmmm1977 said...

We all look forward to taco night at our house. We like to put out a big spread and let everyone choose their toppings. It always has to include crumbled bits of cheese and white rice!

story girl said...

I make chicken tacos in my crockpot

story girl said...

following on gfc